Dr. Mufti Syed Arif Ali Shah Alhusaini. Ph.D.
Unified World Halaal Standard
By qualification Dr. Mufti Syed Arif Ali Shah Alhusaini is a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) on the topic of
“UNIFIED HALAL STANDARD IN THE LIGHT OF SHARIAH, for Foods, Beverages, Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics-need, importance, possibilities, complications and solutions)
He completed his MPhil course in 2015. and Ph.D. in 2018/19 from University of Karachi Pakistan,
He is an Islamic Sharia Expert. He completed his Sharia Scholar Course in 2007, from a word wide well known Islamic institute, Jamia Daru Uloom Karachi Pakistan. He got the degree of Specialization in Islamic Jurisprudence (Mufti Course) in 2008-2010.
His background as an expert in Halal industry related audit, research, training, standardization.
By experience Dr. Mufti Syed Arif Ali Shah Alhusaini has:
• 14-Years Research in Halaal and other Sharia Disciplines 2007-2020
• 13-year teaching experience (2008-2020) (Tafseer, Hadith, Islamic Fiqh, Mantiq, Halal, Islamic Finance)
• 09-Year Fatwa experience Dar ul Ifta Jamia Tur Rasheed, Karachi.(2008-2016)
• 09-Year training experience master trainer of Halal standards
• 10-Year Halal Audit experience (Halal Lead Auditor)
• 10-Year Experience in Halal Standardization (Chairman & Member of Halal Technical Committees) At OIC/SMICC & PSQCA PAKISTAN
• Chairman Halaal Food Standardization Technical Committees
Pakistan Standards and Quality Control Authority, (PSQCA), Ministry of Science and Technology Govt. of Pakistan
• Member Halaal Technical Committees in OIC/SMIIC (Pakistan’s Representative)
Published Research Books and Papers Regarding Halaal Industry:
• “Sharia Halaal standards” Urdu, Published 2012, 460 pages.
• “Halaal certification in the light of Sharia”, Urdu First edition,440 pages, published 2015.
• “Halaal certification in the light of Sharia” Urdu Second edition,517 pages, published 2017.
• “Halaal certification in the light of Sharia” English Edition, 432 pages, published 2017.
• “The Sharia Laws regarding Alcohol”, English, published 2017.
• “The Sharia Laws regarding Alcohol”, Urdu, published 2018.
• “Shariah Standard for Animal Feeds”, Urdu, 254 pages, Combined School of Fiqh, published 2018.
• “Shariah Standard for Animal Feeds”, English, 235 pages, Combined School of Fiqh, published 2019.
• 30 Research Articles about Halaal (Published)
• Cell: +92-300-9061823,
• WhatsApp: +92-300-9061823,
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
• Address: Suite No 3, 3rd Floor, Plot 391-C Sheet-1 Upper Gizri , D.H.A. phase 5, Karachi Pakistan